Saturday, October 9, 2021

"There's No Place Like Home..."

She's Got The Power
Drew Barrymore

As Halloween draws nigh, only 22 more days! You are going to see me getting more Haloweenie with it on here. That's correct Minions I'm gonna be letting my spirit, so to speak, loose on you.

Today here to help with the Entertain Me Countdown to Halloween is Drew Barrymore as what else? Glinda the Good Witch straight outta OZ. 

Drew is perfection as Glinda right down to the personality, if you've seen her talk show you know this about her. Thus it really comes as no surprise she chose her as her Halloween alter ego. 

So why don't we all click our heels together and repeat after me three times "I can't wait for Halloween..."

Do it and do it now!!!

The Drew Barrymore Show on the WWW -

https://www.thedrewbarrymoreshow.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment