Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Final Countdown

Giving Shhhh Finger Realness
The Pretty Little Liars
l-r Lucy Hale, Sasha Pieterse, Troian Bellasario, Ashley Benson & Shay Mitchell

"Got a secret, Can you keep it? Swear this one you’ll save, Better lock it, in your pocket, Taking this one to the grave...." 

Can you believe tonight is the first of the last ten times we will ever hear the theme song to Pretty Little Liars again? Well OK, there are re-runs etc...it will be the last ten times we ever hear it with new episodes. 

I remember when I first saw PLL I believe it was already in it's second season and I had been hearing so much about it that one night I turned it on out of curiosity, from that moment on I was hooked. Escapist entertainment at it's finest!

Fond memories of driving my then boyfriend crazy by insisting we catch up on the show when he was over are the best. There was also the time when I was going through a rough period and the show lifted my spirits then there was another time...well you get the picture. 

One Happy "PLL" Fan
Me & Sasha Pieterse
While the show ending will be like losing an old friend who has always been there for you, the time for it to wrap itself up has definitely come. 

So with fond memories and anticipation of seeing what will happen to my favorite "Liars" I am excited for the final countdown to the end of the show. 

If any of you need me you know where to find me tonight at 8!

PLL on  Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/prettylittleliars/   

No comments:

Post a Comment