Friday, August 28, 2020

National Red Wine Day

Bottoms Up 😉
Ian Somerhalder

T.G.I.F! After the week we have all collectively participated in I bet each and every one of us could use a drink. Can I get a Cheers to that?

Well as luck would have, after a week were the BS is thick, today is National Red Wine Day, stem glass up Minions.

Personally Red Wine is my favorite adult beverage, especially Cabernet Sauvignon. My apologies to Merlot, Sweet Red (ugh) and other similar red blends.

As luck would have it we also get some Eye Candy along with the delectable liquid escape. You've got it it's Ian Somerhalder imbibing in a glass of CS, get lost in his eyes and stay for the wine.

Seriously with those intense baby blues one gets why he was cast as seductive vampire Damon Salvatore om The Vampire Diaries. Yeah, I need to clam down, let the Cabernet Sauvignon flow!

Learn more about High Holy Day here:

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-red-wine-day-august-28/  

No comments:

Post a Comment