Thursday, August 6, 2020

Michael's Musings

DAF
Michael Shinafelt

So here we go again with another episode of As The World Turns. There was a daytime soap actually called this back in my youth, and now the title seems fitting to our daily lives. Think about it, but not too much.

While you contemplate that nugget of wisdom, can we talk about other things as well, of course we can!

Last night on RHOBH Garcelle for the win 😎

Don't stick my Bentley behind your dump truck, stick it over there, yeah, there

Maybe it's the stress of the world around me, but I happened upon Scary Movie 3 on HBO the other day and laughed myself silly

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Bettlejuice!

Having a mullet is no way to go through life, just sayin'

WTF are you going to do to me, you punk ass hamster?!

Take it up with the agency

I'm in touch with a higher power at this point...
Woman Crush of the Week - Iman for her "Iman Daily" memes she posts on Instagram and Twitter, good vibes.

The U.S. is having a lot of heatwaves this year. It's because we have too many thermometers. 

Sam J. Jones from Flash Gordon, that is all

Some days start better than others, it's how you end them that counts

Because you are my Smurf

Let's do the Time Warp again, really???

Come play with me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment