Thursday, August 13, 2020

Michael's Musings

Whore In The House
Michael Shinafelt

"Swipe your nose like a credit card, Hop on top, I wanna ride" WAP, Cardi B

Let me tell you about my latest obsession, if you had ever told me I would be into a Cardi B song I would have scoffed at you. Well WAP is currently my jam. Maybe it's because of how outright brazen it is, or perhaps it's the female empowerment of it all. Whatever the reason let's get busy...whores!

Don't make me push the edge of your subculture 

I think I'd make a good Mad Max

Extra large and extra ______ use your imagination and fill in the blank

Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris "Yes" she can!

I cook, but I don't clean

Your party is like a douche commercial 

Act like Michael Jackson's monkey 

Oh man, I hope


Woman Crush of the Week - Miley Cyrus because Midnight Sky drops tomorrow and I am a fan

Gobble me, swallow me...me, me, me!!!

I just did a Google search of Tom Hardy naked

Once you taste it, there's no going back

Schmeckle, discuss

My Little Ponyboy

Take a ride with me at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment