Thursday, August 27, 2020

Michael's Musings

Basic Beotch
Michael Shinafelt

 Since I have not been watching the RNC (like, duh, did you think I would?!) and we need some levity, let's discuss The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, shall we? "Yes" we shall! My takeaway from last night's season finale? Not sure what really went down (entendre intended) between Denise Richards and Brandi Glanville, but the one thing I do know is they were closer friends than Denise let on. OK we've got this!

Wake up and eat a cold biscuit, just do it!

If you are having a baby is it still alright to talk to Serial Killers? Asking for a friend...

For all you RHONY fans: What are WE doing here without Dorinda?!

Let's hit the Methdone Clinic.All in favor raise your hands

Thinking about the good times

Is it a coincidence that a hurricane is slamming the country at the same time as the RNC???

This week I discovered I'd rather have a needle in my arm than a swab up my nose

Remember it's not Adam and Steve, It's Adam and Eve...and a pool boy named Giancarlo

Woman Crush of the Week - Ellie Goulding. Why? Do you really have to ask after seeing her in this outfit?!?!

Saw Tori Spelling guest star on a rerun of Saved By The Bell this past weekend. What does this mean? Nothing it just is.

I am the great Cornholio! 

Why are we discussing Kamala's dating history? No one seems to care what guys Pence dated before he married his Mother

If you want to meditate, download an app for meditation. You'll never have to use it after that.

Speaking of which ________ fill in the blank and give it a name

Give it up do as I say here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment