Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday Motivation

Rolling In The Deep
Adele

Like basically everyone I have put on some weight during the Pandemic, and like basically everyone I am now working on losing it. Well there are some individuals who actually became svelter during this time. One of them happens to be Adele.

While I liked curvy Adele just fine, and judging by here album and concert sales everyone else did too. Her weight loss is the Monday Motivation to inspire mine that I, and perhaps you need (I can't speak to what inspires you, I can only speak to your love for Adele.)

My guess is Adele lost the pounds for herself, without pressure from the entertainment industry since being heavier never stopped her from becoming a superstar.

Therein lies the key to weight loss Minions, trust me from one who lost 50 lbs. you have to be ready to rumble with your bad self and make yourself submit to your desire. 

Monday Motivation indeed, so be it!

Adele on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/adele/?hl=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment