Tuesday, September 1, 2020

"I Was Wearing Face Shields Before It Was A Thing"

The Look
Lady Gaga

This past Sunday the MTV Video Music Awards happened. "No" I didn't watch, from the looks of things perhaps I should have. At least they acknowledged the Pandemic (unlike a certain orange piece of fecal matter I can think of) - and looks like they put on a great show in spite of it (it's amazing how restrictions can trigger creativity) 

Giving birth to the quote "I Was Wearing Face Shields Before It Was A Thing" that was uttered by the star of the evening Lady Gaga. Gaga made her entrance paying homage to iconic VMA Statue and proceeded to make masks fashion and fun throughout the rest of the affair.

Thus I am leaving you with Lady Gaga giving us mask fashion realness and providing levity during the Pandemic that is still afoot. You're Welcome 😎






Gaga on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/ladygaga/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment