Thursday, September 24, 2020

Michael's Musings

You Are Always On My Mind
Michael Shinafelt

Well the scale tipping point has finally been reached, the time has come to focus and lose those pandemic pounds or be victim to gaining more of them and getting bigger. To think I was 50lbs lighter and in great shape this time last year...Good news is, I did it once, I can do it again!

Racist Genies come from a moonshine bottle

Am I the only person who loves Catherine O'Hara and Eugene Levy but does not like Schitt's Creek? 

There's not enough saliva in my mouth

Zendaya FTW, Yes!

Oh, that's so pervy...oink!

Satan Says: Ask me a "Yes" or "No" question

Teddi Mellencamp - OUT of the RHOBH next season 😊

If you haven't registered to vote, what are you waiting for???

Woman Crush of the Week - Kim Cattrall for her knock out performance on Filthy Rich

So sorry I can't twerk on your pole right now...the more you know

When it's been a week since your last mental breakdown: It's Showtime!!!

Raul Esperanza just appeared in my mind, one guess as to why...

Did you hear Meredith is in a tug of war with hear breasts, pay it forward

People before property

You wanna find me? Let your fingers do the clicking:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

1 comment:

  1. You’re very talented 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete