Thursday, September 3, 2020

Michael's Musings

Current Mood
Michael Shinafelt

This week I am recovering from cataract surgery, thus the use of a throwback photo of yours truly instead of some new one. Because in case you didn't get the memo, like me, your eye when healing from it looks red and bloody. Aside from that I can see quite clear which I could not before. Oh and it's my left eye in case you were wondering which way I swing...

I love a Cheating Cheeto who encourages their cult following to commit voter fraud, I also love a whole bag of jellybeans shoved up my booty, yeah right!!!

Bitches be trippin' - OK maybe I pushed a few 

Just flew in on a plane full of thugs, it was delightful 

Sometimes your hair is performance art 

Thinking about Chadwick Boseman what an amazing, uplifting human being

Black Mirror really outdid themselves. We are experiencing season six, rather than watching it on Netflix

Leave your bubble, it's too crowded

It takes a pandemic in Los Angeles to make people monogamous 

Woman Crush of the Week - Tilda Swinton because who doesn't love a hand held butterfly mask?

Joe Biden could pass a drug test, just saying...

If you want people to stop protesting bad things, stop doing bad things

Rather die than wear a mask? Feel free to do so

Ever kick back and think: WTF is happening?!

Take time to laugh today, I mean it!!!

Laugh with me here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment