Friday, September 25, 2020

It's "National Comic Book Day" Woot!

Yee Haw!
Wonder Woman

When I was growing up I used to be an avid Comic Book fan. As I got older not so much, but I still have fond memories of the hours of escape they provided me from the world. (given the current state of it perhaps I should go back to reading them) - My two favorites were Batman and Wonder Woman.

Thus you are bequeathed an image from the upcoming Wonder Woman 1984 to celebrate today, Yay! 

If you can't figure out why Wonder Woman read what I wrote above. It was supposed to come out in June but because of the pandemic it has bee postponed until Christmas day this year. Fingers crossed that it does not get bumped yet again, but I have a hunch it will 😟

That being stated I can't wait for it to actually premiere it's the only movie based on a Comic Book I want to, and will see coming up. As I stated I outgrew my fascination with them and thus I see few films based on them. "Yes" I am discerning.

T.G.I.F. Minions!

WW 1984 on IMDb -

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7126948/  

No comments:

Post a Comment