Monday, September 7, 2020

Monday Motivation

R.I.P. Douglas Fairbanks
Hollywood Forever

With temperatures at record breaking 100 degree plus highs in Los Angeles this weekend. My sleep pattern has been whacked and my physical activity stunted. 

Thus today I need a mighty dose of Monday Motivation as I plan on partaking in yoga at Hollywood Forever Cemetery at 8 am this morning before it gets hotter than Hell (today's high is supposed to clock in 110 degrees!!!)

Class is being held by the Douglas Fairbanks Memorial pictured above. Personally I think yoga held in a cemetery is a great idea. It certainly will be quite peaceful there and with the water and surrounding greenery, hey, I feel some motivation kicking in already.

Now if I can figure out where I left my keys...Happy Labor Day Minions!

Hollywood Forever on the WWW -

No comments:

Post a Comment