Monday, September 14, 2020

Current Mood

The Glam Team
David Bowie & Catherine Deneuve

Well Hello Monday...we have arrived at yet another day in the continuing saga: What the Hell is going to happen today in 2020?

I don't know, but it sure isn't bound to be dull, or glamorous. Thus bringing me to my  Current Mood, I have been wanting something cool and glam in my life, which brought one of my favorite films to mind The Hunger. That was one cool/glam vampire movie, thus I decided to Google images from it.

This being stated, while this image is not from the film, it is of it's co-stars David Bowie & Catherine Deneuve. Nothing says cool or glamorous quite like the these two and this is them simply hanging out. Whether it was during filming or not is unclear, but this shot is great and fills my need for some escapism glam style at this moment, right here, right now.

Also, there were several other gems I came across, like some publicity shots I had never seen. However this one best sums my Current Mood up for this Monday. 

Come with me and escape...

The Hunger on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunger_(1983_film)  

No comments:

Post a Comment