Thursday, September 17, 2020

Michael's Musings

"I Was Born To Run, I Don't Belong To Anyone..."
Michael Shinafelt

"The midnight sky is the road I'm takin', Head high up in the clouds" - 
Miley Cyrus, Midnight Sky 

You know how ever so often a song comes along that becomes the constant soundtrack in your head? Well Miley Cyrus' Midnight Sky is mine, truth be told I woke up with it playing on a loop, and it still is as I am addressing this with you, right here, right now. 

So, tell me what is your theme song lately...???

Don't lose your temper at the Runway Show, just say no

As if being a prude is something to be proud of

There's a hyena in your bathtub, take a peek, I dare you

My hand sanitizer from Trader Joe's smells like tequila 

It's not attractive to be so happy about this tragedy. Let's kill the enthusiasm 

Hamlet was an Incel 

Do you do stuff for beer?

Woman Crush of the Week - Wonder Woman, we could really use her help, stat!

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm: Madonna directing and co-writing a biopic about who else, Madonna, Madonna, Madonna!!!

Welcome to Wiener on a Stick, large or small?

Sidewalk Talk: I cracked a beer bottle over her butt, we like to change it up

The merits of Rob Schneider's career, discuss

"Good Dick will imprison you" or "Good, Dick will imprison you" - the choice is yours

Choose with me, here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment