Thursday, September 10, 2020

Michael's Musings

Sugar Kisses
Michael Shinafelt

This week we should simply give it a name. You all know how to name call so shout, shout, let it all out! Call the week anything you'd like, I'm going to call mine Chardonnay, why? Because why not, I ask you? Go on, I asked and you aren't telling, spoiled sports! Moving on perpendicular style...

Where there's hope, there's an oink 🐷

Sabrina is French and she works at Starbucks. Sabrina is clueless

Wrap it in gauze and put it in a Ziploc 

Sign O' The Times: Jeeze I'm so sick of housework 

Byline of the Week: See Tinsley Mortimer Call Out Dorinda Medley For Her Turkey Baster Jab (My mind is going in several NSFW directions at present)

Don't make me challenge you hand model

I've screwed whole precincts. Cops can be sex addicts - The more you know

Try putting deeply controversial as a precursor to anything you want and see what transpires 

Woman Crush of the Week - Kat Dennings, her Twitter feed is bomb ass!!! 

"Baby Shark" is an ancient chant that opens the portal to Hell

You're so vain, I bet you think I said something about you when I really don't give a F#ck

Wanna read my E-Mails? aka the cure for insomnia 

David Arquette just streaked naked through my mind's eye

Spank me, monkey

You can find me here, there and everywhere at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment