Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hump Day & Chill

The Life Aquatic
Ashley Graham 

"Midnight at the oasis ,Send your camel to bed" - Midnight at the Oasis, Maria Muldaur 

While I don't have a camel to send to bed, I thought an oasis in the midst of the chaos would be a groovy Hump Day & Chill.

Thus I went searching for a Mermaid, yeah, you heard me correct, a Mermaid. This Mermaid is not just your average run of the mill Mermaid, this Mermaid is special. "Yes" Minions it's Ashley Graham! 

Her name is Ashley, she'll be your Mermaid at the oasis for your Hump Day & Chill relaxation.

I mean seriously, what could be better than Ms. Graham inviting you to join in her aquatic fantasy of living under the sea? I ask you? I asked, guess whatever your answer is you are not telling. It's OK to have secrets from me, or is it?

So get to it Minions, let Mermaid Ashley take you on a Hump Day & Chill journey wherever that may lead you.

Splash!

Ashley on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/ashleygraham/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment