Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Hump Day & Chill

Hump Day & Chill
Luke Evans & Rafael Olarra

Yesterday was amazing! I will address it further in my Michael's Musings column tomorrow. Thus today let's Hump Day & Chill to, love. "Yes" you heard me love. Love is such a groovy thing, no?

Here we have hunky actor Luke Evans and his boyfriend Rafael Olarra to represent. Also because Luke has a great physique and is in a Speedo, hey this is Hump Day & Chill after all Minions.

"I'm not a 'Twilight' boy; I'll never be as good looking as those lads, and that's fair enough." - Luke Evans

Well Luke you may not be one of those lads, in my book you are better. I like my men manly, not boyish. 

I have a hunch I will never get a shot at Luke (balls!) but let's toast to him and his boyfriend. Love is all you need today so get out there and Hump Day & Chill to it!!!

Luke on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/thereallukeevans/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment