Sunday, August 16, 2020

Pandemic Workout Fashion

Bosom Buddies
Chelsea Handler & Ben Bruno
 

I have always found Chelsea Handler tre' funny! I used to attend tapings of her talk show when it was on E! twice a year (Hey, I had an in and was always V.I.P.)

Well Leave it to Chelsea (that could be the title of her sitcom) to take masks one step further during this pandemic.

"Yes" bear witness to Ms. Handler donning a mask on her mug whilst working out with her trainer (no relation to Meghan Trainor) and also wearing them as a sports bra.

Clever, no? Not to mention entertaining and fun during these uncertain times. 

Hey, Chelsea is the gift that keeps on re-gifting. Now if you'l excuse me it's time for my walk.

Mic Drop!

Chelsea on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/chelseahandler/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment