Monday, August 17, 2020

Monday Motivation

Crack That Whip
Michelle Pfeiffer 

"Now whip it, Into shape, Shape it up, Get straight, Go forward, Move ahead" - Whip It, Devo

That's correct Minions today's Monday Motivation takes on the personae of the whip. While illustrated quite literally by the image of Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman from Batman Returns, I present it more figuratively, in the get off your booty and get going sort of way. The image is meant as pure illustration and to motivate.

"Yes" I am aiming this mission mainly at myself, but I am sharing it with all of you because I am sure I am not the only one in this proverbial boat. 

Thus you are to get out there and whip it like only you can, and whip it good!

Now back to my regularly scheduled morning tea...

Mic Drop!

"Whip It" on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whip_It_(Devo_song)

No comments:

Post a Comment