Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Hump Day & Chill

Season of the Witch
Jamie Lee Curtis

With only 10 more days left we have entered the final countdown until Halloween. Thus I thought we would Hump Day & Chill with the Queen of Halloween Jamie Lee Curtis, dressed as one of my favorite seasonal archetypes (other than a Vampire) a Witch!

So here's a Halloween story for you to Hump Day & Chill with. As a Kid I went out Trick or Treating as a Witch, and had mad crushes on Witches in general, pretty ones and green ones with warts.

Well my Dad took me to a Haunted House one year and there were people dressed as various spooky things entertaining people while they waited in line to enter. One woman was dressed as a, you've got it, Witch! 

She was of the green with warts variety. She came up to us I told her I thought she was pretty and asked her if I could give her a kiss. She said "Yes" and thanked me after.

There you have it, now Hump Day & Chill on that for your remaining 10 day countdown!

Mic Drop!!!

Witches on the WWW -

https://www.history.com/topics/halloween/history-of-witches-video 

No comments:

Post a Comment