Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday Motivation

VOTING!
Taylor Swift

I know I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, and most likely one more time before November 3rd. Today's Monday Motivation is VOTE! VOTE early, VOTE on election day, VOTE by mail or drop your mail in ballot off at an official drop off box. Not a fake GOP one, they send you the official locations near you with your ballot FYI.

Here today to help me motivate you is Taylor Swift. Ms. Swift has recently gotten vocal in a political way (not a music way, she's been doing that for a while.) about her political leanings. 

She recently stood in line and cast her VOTE for Biden/Harris. How do I know who she VOTED for? Because she came out and backed the Biden/Harris ticket publicly, that's how.

Now I'm not trying to motivate anyone to cast their ballot a certain way, OK, yes I F#cking am! Please join Taylor and myself and cast your VOTE for people who are not insane and addicted to Adderall.

VOTE!!!

Voter Information -

https://www.vote411.org/  

No comments:

Post a Comment