Thursday, October 29, 2020

Michael's Musings

Suck It!
Michael Shinafelt

“When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I kind of wanted to be a vampire.” - Angelina Jolie 

Even though I wasn't a little girl, this is something Angelina Jolie and I have in common. "Yes" I too wanted to be a vampire. Thus with only 2 more days until Halloween I bequeath you with an image of myself as one, and what my current motto as my vampire self is regarding the world around me. Yeah, there's that...

"In California, you have a special mask. You cannot under any circumstances take it off." -Donald Trump. I live in California, apparently these masks are very special since no one has ever heard of them

See it for yourself, candy corn for your pores...discuss

For some inexplicable reason Craig Conover from Southern Charm just flashed (literally) in my mind

FYI - One religion is right and the rest are wrong and you have to figure out what the right one is or you go to hell.

I'll clean my room in exchange for your immortal soul, deal?

A robot that cracks your back Elon Musk? Please put "rocket science" on hold for this dire issue

Finally saw the movie Trick R Treat, what fun, not to mention creepy!!!

Pizza, Orgasms, Social Justice - describe your perfect day


Woman Crush of the Week - Jamie Lee Curtis in the original Halloween. It's my favorite horror movie, and who didn't have a crush on Laurie Strode???

Tis the season for Homicidal Chihuahuas

Answer: Alexa play me the Scooby Doo theme song
Question: What do you do when a murderer is chasing you in your house

Morgan Fairchild was on the loose in Toluca Lake last night. Check out her Twitter feed of all the videos she shot of the houses decorated for Halloween, they're great!

It's like the McRib nobody likes it, but it comes back ever couple of years

This Saturday is - The Night He Came Home! Happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock

Wanna see something really scary? Follow me here:


No comments:

Post a Comment