Thursday, October 8, 2020

Michael's Musings

Read My Mask
Michael Shinafelt

Well last night's Vice Presidential debate confirms it: Flies Love Sh!t! Glad Pence's only Black Friend could make an appearance on his behalf. More like on Harris' behalf, she slayed his lying butt, time to move on to more dignified things, or not...

Biden 2020: He won't try to kill you

I'm a pure bred Hyena, got it?

Rest In Power Eddie Van Halen

I got my ballot on Tuesday, filled it out and put if in a drop box on Wednesday, it's that simple V-O-T-E!

Isn't the invisible accordion the best???

Fleetwood Mac charting takes me to my happy place

Take the contouring down a notch 

It's hard out there to defend the indefensible, it's also hard out there for a pimp. The more you know

Woman Crush of the Week - Kamala Harris, she gives good face 

Mein Cough, think about it, but not too much

Pumpkin Stems, discuss -

Free samples are never coming back, this may just push me over the edge

BTW - He's dead inside RE: What's wrong with his eyes

Did you know that Staples actually sells staples? I'm off to Dick's next...

Join me won't you at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment