Friday, October 23, 2020

Can We Talk? It's National TV Talk Show Host Day

Did you know that with only 8 days left until Halloween that October 23rd is National TV Talk Show Host Day? Why October 23rd may you ask? You may actually, it's in honor of the King of Talk Shows the late Johnny Carson, because it happens to be the date of his birth.

If you don't know who Johnny Carson is, Google him, you are in for a real treat, no tricks. Moving on, also a treat is Drew Barrymore's talk show, called The Drew Barrymore Show, naturally...

"Yes" there are many talk shows, oh so many, I could have chosen to spotlight on this hallowed day, but I chose Drew. Why? Because she is so authentic and enthusiastic on her show, her feel good vibes are quite infectious.

Another reason is, I have encountered Ms. Barrymore off an on throughout the years and she has always been one of the kindest, most genuine people I have ever met. So, yeah I could be somewhat bias, but I do believe if tune in you will be won over by her unique one of a kind energy that is Drew Barrymore.

That's All Folks!

The Drew Barrymore Show on the WWW -

https://www.thedrewbarrymoreshow.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment