Saturday, October 17, 2020

10 Random Questions: David Pevsner

David Pevsner

David Pevsner, you may know his name, or not. But most have seen his face in things ranging from "Grey's Anatomy" - "Liz and Dick" opposite Lindsay Lohan. Or perhaps the web series "Old Dogs New Tricks."  Not to mention he has an Only Fans page. 

Whatever the reason you recognize him, he has committed his hit one-man stage show "Musical Comedy Whore" to film, and it's out, now. He is also here to answer 10 Random Questions from yours truly, are you ready for David???

MS: Are you more a Musical Comedy Whore or Stud?

DP: I'll go with whore, since I actually was one for a stretch, and it was a great job, as I talk about in my film "Musical Comedy Whore." And even though we had to rename the film "Musical Comedy Stud" for Amazon Prime PPV only (everywhere else it's the original title), I kind of hate that word. Stud. Never thought of myself that way. Ever. Besides...I really want folks to see my film, so who knows what I would do to get them to watch!
 
MS: Lindsay Lohan?

DP: Oh lord. She was nice enough when we worked together on the classic and awful TV film "Liz and Dick" but barely said two words to me. What I really remember about her was when they asked me to shove myself into a corner so that they could have room to get over my shoulder footage of her, they asked if I was all right, and I said "Sure, I'll do whatever you want." Suddenly, she came to life and looked me right in the eyes and said, "DON'T EVER SAY THAT!!!!"  She was kind of looking out for me. Sweet. Ish.

MS: Zoom?

DP: Ugh. So sick of all those windows. And it has totally ruined my memories of my favorite PBS show when I was a kid. I wanted to be on "Zoom" so badly! Now, I don't much want to be on Zoom at all.

MS: Only Fans?

DP: Love it. Love making videos for it, love doing photo shoots for it, love writing dirty introductions for my media, love that it's helping out financially. It is totally letting me express the true me: arty/erotic/xxx. Onlyfans.com/realguyla  Don't join unless you want to see a whole other side of me. Or a hole other side of me. Every side of me. 

MS: Shaken, or stirred?

DP: Stirred. For absolutely no reason at all.

It's Always Showtime At The Edge Of The Stage
David Pevsner

MS: Old Dogs, or, New Tricks?

DP: As long as the Old Dog isn't all jaded and dull, he can totally be my new trick!  If he's Covid safe, that is. 

MS: Eggplant?

DP: I was all set to go into my recipe for roasted garlic eggplant which I love so much.  And then I thought, hey old man...EMOJI.  C#ck. Much more exciting and tasty than my roasted garlic eggplant. 

MS: Fleetwood Mac?

DP: No opinion really. Strangely, since that's my generation. Ask about Barbra, Kenny Rankin, John Barry soundtracks, and older show tunes, and I can have a convo.

MS: Defying Gravity?

DP: Never saw "Wicked." Love the score. Love the song. Would never try to sing it in front of an audience, but I've been known to shriek it in my car with Idina. And on another note, my biggest dream is to fly. No airplane. On my own, like Superman. When "The Flying Nun" with Sally Field was on, I would have nightly dreams of me, the nice Jewish boy, in my wimple escaping my suburban reality. I would wake up with my hand on my forehead as if I was trying to keep it on against the wind.

MS: Grey's Anatomy?

DP: One of a bunch of doctors I've played on TV. Besides "Criminal Minds," I think it's the most I've made in residuals from my TV work. Ka-ching.

Thanks David! 

"Musical Comedy Whore" trailer: https://youtu.be/6ggbtsjVJgY
Website with info on how to watch "Musical Comedy Whore":  https://www.musicalcomedywhore.com
Instagram:  dpevs
Twitter: @realguyla    @davidpevsner  

No comments:

Post a Comment