Thursday, October 22, 2020

Michael's Musings

Shout at the Devil!
Michael Shinafelt

Hello Minions, here I am representing! "Yes" it's moi in my favorite Halloween costume that I came up with. That's correct my own version of, shall we say, Satan?

It was a big hit the year I wore it, literally, I was packing a riding crop. Ask my boyfriend at the time about that, or not. It's time to crack it either way...

I'll F#cking shred you, you whore! The more you know

What horror movie am I watching tonight? 2020 

Oink Night, getting piggy with it

You're a total Libra? Prove it! 

Vote like you are a fly on Pence's head

Picture yourself on a boat on a river, just do it, and do it now!!!

It's always Halloween in my soul...

That time I quoted a movie and someone asked me if the quote was from Maid in Manhattan, "As If" 

Woman Crush of the Week - Sissy Spacek in Carrie. If you haven't seen this, you're dead to me

I'm so excited for the veil between the living and the dead to reopen for business

Don't make me projectile vomit 

Wouldn't Tom Hardy make a great Dracula? Michael just sayin' 

If you die and you are a ghost, do you still have piercings? Asking for a fiend (not a typo)

Humbled to accept my Noble Prize for my contribution to the culinary world: A three bean salad with stir fried turkey

More fun with food with me here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment