Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Meow! It's "National Black Cat Day"

James Dean

With a scant 4 more days until Halloween, how fitting that today is National Black Cat Day...Meow! 

So I let my fingers hit the keyboard and Google the WWW and what to my wandering eyes did appear but a pictorial to honor Halloween of Black Cats and their celebrity owners. One in partik stood out, well a few actually did but this one popped a little more.

Behold the beauty of James Dean and his Black Cat, oh, and there's also a table involved too, for good measure (I guess.)

For those of you reading this who don't know who James Dean is, and I am sure there are a few. First of all take the Walk of Shame and then do a Google search. You'll thank me, trust...

Seeing James and his pussy takes me back to a simpler time, also a time in Hollywood that will never come back. "Yes" Virginia all the glamour is gone, but legends live on!

Go Black Cat or go home! Have you cleaned the litter box?! 

James on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dean  

No comments:

Post a Comment