Sunday, October 25, 2020

Only 9 Days Left...VOTE!

What She's Saying
Lizzo 

With only 9 days left Lizzo and Myself are here to remind you to VOTE!!!

Lizzo recently greeted supporters at an event for the Biden-Harris presidential campaign in Detroit, MI. With a mask sporting the word VOTE. Are you sensing a theme in today's post? Good, that's the whole point of it, VOTE!

What's that? Have I voted? Why "yes" I have, weeks ago I filled out my ballot and put it in a drop box. Then I tracked it, and got a text a week later saying my VOTE had been received and counted. Best text I got all month.

So if you haven't made your voice heard what are you waiting for?!?! I asked you tell me and tell me now, or better yet get out and VOTE!

Voter information at:

https://www.vote.org/  

No comments:

Post a Comment