Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Hump Day & Chill

Jared Is That You?!
Jared Leto

With all the buzz surrounding House of Gucci and Jared Leto's transformation in it I thought we should take time today to Hump Day & Chill to what a beautiful specimen of a man he actually is.

Jared is quite the looker physically. Pretty blue eyes, handsome face and a rockin' bod. Trust me it's even better in person. "Yes" I spied Mr. Leto at the gym one time a spell ago, it was real and it was spectacular!

His beauty however is not merely skin deep. He is a sensitive guy (note his performance in Dallas Buyers Club) who cares about others and the world around him. Not to mention he has a balls out sense of fashion most other men don't and it works.

OK, I'm not gonna gush anymore, I think you get the idea. So on your mark, get set, it's time to Hump Day & Chill to the one of a kind Jared Leto...😎

Jared on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/jaredleto/  

No comments:

Post a Comment