Thursday, November 18, 2021

Michael's Musings

Can You Picture The Things I'm Thinking Of?
Michael Shinafelt

So another Thursday another column, can you picture the things I'm thinking of Minions? I'm sure a few choice images immediately come to mind 😉

Then there are the thoughts that come after all that, I'm here for it, and I'm gonna mention them all! Mic Drop...!!!

Is it OK to lie about liking big butts? Asking for a friend

Evil Colors Tonight, the more you know

Into the mud Trash Bandit!

Barba is back on Law & Order: SVU January 7th, Yay! (he's so sexy)

I had Tacos for breakfast yesterday because I am a 55 year old man and I make extremely mature decisions

We all need someone in our lives that will look at us the way Judge Schroeder looks at Kyle Rittenhouse

Saw Saturday Night Fever for the first time since my 20's recently on HBO. I forgot how hardcore that movie was, Daaaaaaaaamn!!!

Yes! Britney is a free woman, not a girl.

Woman Crush of the Week - Taylor Swift for being a boss and owning everyone's ass

Pajama Party anyone???

This week's episode of Chucky was epic, only two more to go! Can't wait to see how they wrap this season up!!!

Surround yourself with people, that's it, you're on your own now

Catch me outside beotch

Have at it!

Find out what "IT" is here: 

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment