Thursday, November 11, 2021

Michael's Musings

Just Call Me Angel???
Michael Shinafelt

I'm in an angelic state of mind...or am I? Look closer, you may not concur with this assessment. Whatever conclusion you draw make sure it's the correct one Minions...

Ghastly headed lake dwellers, discuss

I can't name a single reason why anyone would need an AR15, how about you?

People Magazine named Paul Rudd the Sexiest Man Alive for 2021, nailed it!

I stand with Big Bird

Ryan Reynolds uses his Mom's Netflix account, the more you know

In 1984 I was 18, that's when I became a know it all and never looked back...

You can do it with your friends, you can do it with your child. You can even do it with your dog, got it???

He's a ghoul hearted river rat

Woman Crush of the Week - Jennifer Tilly as Tiffany on the Chucky TV Series. She's baaaack and more Sapphic than ever...Woot!

Remember when Bruce Willis and Don Johnson tried to launch singing careers? "Yes" I am that many years old.

I just watched a video of a cat being afraid of a cucumber. Yeah, there's that.

Notice a trend?

Ms. Blaine never told me about the strippers

This feels right...

Find out what that is here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment