Thursday, November 4, 2021

Michael's Musings

Would You Like A Pearl Necklace???
Michael Shinafelt

I don't know about you Minions but I'm feeling myself today thus that means all bets are off! It's an amazing place to be in the moment and confident. 

So gird your loins because who knows what I'm gonna spew fourth, here we go...

Virginia proved once again there is no Santa Claus

On that note if JFK Jr truly faked his death and was going come back and be anyone's running mate FYI he would be Biden's 

The war on Christmas cannot end until Christmas stops it's illegal occupation of November

Eat a pellet, make a pellet

I'm currently making a list of things only wine can teach me

Hell hath no fury like a Good Guy scorned (if you know, you know)

I promise...it will be worth the wait

Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains

Woman Crush of the Week - Singer/Songwriter/Activist Ariel Beesley here's her latest bad ass video for her song "So Baby" 

FYI There's nothing for you on the ground

Civility! What a concept?!

Live life in the key of happiness

It's not a whore house, it's a whore home

Sometimes you just gotta...

Find out what here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment