Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Getting Your Zen On

Chill
Matthew McConaughey

Being that I missed my annual Day of the Dead yoga meditation this past Tuesday due to having had to get an X-Ray of my creaky left middle finger I'm gonna make-up for it today.

That's correct Minions I'm gonna hit the mat at Hollywood Forever Cemetery this ayem and re-charge my chakras (say that three times fast.)

Since visualization is part of the process here's some Man Candy from me to you. 

Matthew McConaughey shirtless on a beach practicing, what else? Yoga, naturally.

Hey, who says yoga can't have it's perks below the waistline Sunshine's? Not me, not this guy.

Now it's time to say goodbye and make today mat(ter) get it MAT(ter)?!

Ciao!

Yoga on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga 

No comments:

Post a Comment