Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Food Glorious Food!

Wanna Bite?
Padma Lakshmi

Well Minions guess what today is? It's National Fast Food Day, hurray! 

My favorite fast food culinary delight happens to be In-N-Out Burger and judging by it's vast popularity I am not alone in that. In fact finding the perfect celebrity to represent for today was easy peasy.

So Hereeeeee's Padma Lakshmi all glammed up and woofing down a burger from the famed In-N-Out. Honestly who better to represent a day celebrating food than the host of Bravo's Top Chef I ask you? Answer me, I asked you...alright moving along there are no answers here.

Hence I now feel compelled to get me some of my favorite fast food delicacy today.

What's your favorite thing to imbibe on the go???

National Fast Food Day on the WWW -

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-fast-food-day-november-16/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment