Thursday, November 25, 2021

Michael's Musings

Let's Gobble, Gobble
Michael Shinafelt

Happy Thanksgiving Minions! I'm not really sure if there is anymore to say at the top of this week's column other than, eat, drink and don't call me Shirley -

Let's move on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky, shall we? We shall!

Stop making arrogant assumptions while I'm sitting on my phone making other plans

Gimme some F#cking Swedish Meatballs! The more you know...

Who among us hasn't pulled off their partners face to find a horny reptilian???

I'm thankful for the Health Care workers and those who are vaccinated 

Oh, so this is how it is for carnival barkers

My guess is Pete Davidson is hung

I would eat salads every day if I could pay someone to prepare them for me

Got Burner Phone?

Woman Crush of the Week - Halle Berry for making her directorial debut with Bruised on Netflix 

Don't jive me hooker!

Cream filled beavers, discuss

They have never cared about anything as much as that peanut butter

We honor the brave men and women today who have lost their hands in construction paper turkey tracing accidents

Don't overlook the wonder of the ordinary

Turn and face the ordinary here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment