Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday Motivation

One Last Time
Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett

Last night was quite the surreal viewing experience watching Tony Bennet/Lady Gaga special One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga.

If you saw it you get what I'm saying, if not well here's the 411 on why the evening was completely unexpected and Monday Motivation, Hell motivation for every day of your life.

Tony Bennett at 95 blew the roof off of Radio City Music Hall. I was astounded, while I was 100% positive he would not suck, I really did not expect him to be at the height of his singing powers.

His swan song rendition of "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" was my personal favorite of the evening.

It was really quite supernatural seeing Bennett, who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's effortlessly own every song to note and word perfect perfection.

So there you have it, your Monday Motivation mission is to bend it like Tony Bennett. He is proof that anything is possible!!!

Tony Bennett on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment