Friday, November 26, 2021

Film Buff Friday: The Producers


Hello Minions, how was your Thanksgiving? Mine was perfect I watched Halle Berry's directorial debut Bruised. How was it you ask? She's a good director and gave a truly great performance in it even if the material was pretty cliched, I recommend it.

So here we are, the morning after, the day of overeating. Most of us will be couch potatoes I am sure. Here's my suggestion for a PMU today. Mel Brooks movie The Producers!

Hey nothing can take on those post Turkey Day blahs like a Mel Brooks comedy, nothing even remotely comes close.

I have also included an informative link for the uninitiated to my buddy Jay Jacobson's Classic Movie Blog. It will give you all the 411 and then some on this comic masterpiece (Mel made a few of those in case you didn't know.)

Enjoy your post TG chill, Michael says: Relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment