Thursday, August 3, 2023

Michael's Musings

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold,
Who's Hungry???
Michael Shinafelt

This photo of me with a shiner appeared in my Facebook memories today. I don't recall exactly what it was I did, what I do remember is I did it accidentally to myself. 

All I can think is that I must have really been in full on Raging Bull mode that day, or simply just clumsy which happens from time to time. Whichever it was I need to remind myself not to mess with me! No more self inflicted shiners damn it!!!

Keep Calm And Be A Barbie 

Saw Oppenheimer yesterday. My take is while it was a little slow in places it's a great film and makes one Hell of an impact

Thank you for not breeding, discuss...

Plump, sweet and begging for cream, the more you know

Currently Binging: The original Gossip Girl series, never saw it initially. xoxo Gossip Girl. 

I hope all the Rumors aren't true that Lizzo is 100% that bitch

Drunk, naked and looking for my wallet on the floor of Applebee's, and since no one I know, including myself would ever eat there, give it a name

Adam & Eve were never kids so imagine their horror when their kids teeth started falling out for no reason

Woman Crush of the Week - Florence Pugh for her intriguing, enigmatic portrayal of Jean Tatlock in Oppenheimer 

You are good enough. Actually you're probably overqualified but let's start the day off humble

Rewatched some of the OG Sex and the City recently. Carrie Bradshaw is a selfish, judgmental person not to mention a bad friend. Fight Me!

This has been the week of catching up on things I have not seen, finally saw the horror movie Smile. Yep, it was as good as I heard it was, smile! 

Random Thought: Malcom McDowell in Caligula, that's all

Today is a me day, guess which me I'm going to be?

Where's Michael? Follow me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment