Thursday, August 24, 2023

Michael's Musings

Did You Ever Wonder If The Person In The Window Is Real,
And You're Just A Reflection Of Him?
Michael Shinafelt

The photo taken above was spontaneous, on my walk home from lunch at one of my local haunts. It has a dream like quality to it, that got curiouser and curiouser as I viewed it and it made me think about perceptions of the world around us and how there is so much more than what meets the eye. 

I feel like I have gone down the Rabbit Hole on an journey that is sure to be amazing. Join me won't you??? Here we go...

Saw Asteroid City last night, it resonated internally, not sure I can explain it, but I thought it was lovely

Everyone has that one friend that turns every conversation into something dirty. I am that friend.

I found puppets living in my apartment walls, the more you know

Brian Sonia-Wallace is an excellent poet. He performed at Planet Queer this past Tuesday, completely amazing!!!

What's the comparative superlative form of tw@t?

Binged both seasons of Yellowjackets - season one was good, not sure what happened with season two, help me understand!

Those who eat the Devil's corn, will choke on his cob - can I get an Amen???

Of course your opinion matters...Just not to me.

Woman Crush of the Week - Scarlett Johansson for her beautiful portrayal of Midge Campbell in Asteroid City

Jessie J's Masterpiece is one of the best Pop songs ever, that's all

Gossip Girl Quote: I haven't been this bored since I believed in Jesus 🤣🤣🤣

MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested 

Prince's Darling Nikki is playing on a loop in my head currently

I have no agenda today other than to live in the moment and go with the flow

Flow moment to moment with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment