Monday, August 28, 2023

Monday Motivation

Love her or hate her Taylor Swift is a talented young woman. She also gave my favorite Monday Motivation this week.

This is something I learned a long time ago and it is quite a powerful place to be. Once I understood Ms. Swift's comment I found easy to dismiss anything negative stated about me by a casual observer.

Recently I encountered some harassment along these lines of a certain someone who kept telling me a basic bold faced lie about who I was. I finally said to them: "What you say to me doesn't bother me because I know it isn't true. It's the fact that you keep saying it that's annoying me."

Succinct to the point and really what was being said wasn't the problem because I am confident and secure in myself, it was the repetitive factor, I was bored hearing it over and over every chance this individual got.

Thus this Monday and times infinity I be on Team Taylor & Michael - trust me, it's a winning one!

Taylor on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/taylorswift/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment