Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Hump Day & Chill

Today I am going to Hump Day & Chill by seeing Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer at the world famous Chinese theater in Hollywood, CA.

Oppenheimer is being shown in IMAX there the way it is intended by Nolan to be seen thus I am gonna watch it in all it's resplendent glory.

For those not in the know at one point they shut the historic theater down and revamped it to show movies in IMAX so far I have seen only one movie in the format there that being The Batman. After today it will be two.

Anyway if you wanna know where I'm gonna Hump Day & Chill for three hours today it's with me, myself and Oppenheimer at the Chinese in Hollywood. 

Cheers to air conditioning!

The Chinese Theater on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grauman%27s_Chinese_Theatre 

No comments:

Post a Comment