Thursday, August 31, 2023

Michael's Musings

Grrrowl!!!
Michael Shinafelt

This past Tuesday we got disoriented in yoga. That was the point and the goal of doing so was to put our collective selves in touch with our souls. We were supposed to experience unique feelings throughout the day, and "Yes" I did.

My personal favorite exercise during the course of the journey was getting on my knees and sitting on the ground a growling. It really got me connected to something primal inside me which inhabited my being the whole rest of the day, the more you know...

FYI When disco ended the tambourine economy never recovered

If I said I spoke to a snake today would you believe me???

Why open your legs when you can open the Bible? I can think of several reasons times infinity actually

Had a good time seeing Poltergeist for the first time since it came out, at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. That's correct Minions I saw a movie about a cemetery in a cemetery!!!

Speaking of Poltergeist while I did have a good time, the movie itself is uneven and more akin to an amusement park ride than an actual film. To me it was like The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland

Finally some representation for Lesbians who were horny losers in High School, discuss

I bet if Taylor Swift farted into a microphone it would become a #1 Billboard Hit

Change the narrative: Go laugh in places you have cried

Women Crush of the Week - That's correct Minions we have two icons in one awesome photo, that I didn't know I needed and now is giving me life! Jamie Lee Curtis of Halloween and Mariska Hargitay of Law & Order SVU! Yes!!! 

Notice how Scott Stapp of Creed and the Sleep Paralysis Demon are never in the room at the same time?

Game, set, match...that's all

You are running out of "it is what it is" are you sure you want to continue?

Fog is so underrated, you don't need to see everything

Been re-watching Pretty Little Liars on MAX, it's even better the second go

Join me and binge PLL here - 

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment