Thursday, August 17, 2023

Michael's Musings

I'm Perfectly Incomplete, I'm Still Working On My Masterpiece
Michael Shinafelt

As the years turn one of the things you really understand is you take things step by step. I for one have never colored inside the lines. Patience with yourself is a virtue, you don't have to have it all figured out at once, FYI no one does.

Give yourself the gift of time, it all comes together the way it's supposed, trust me with this, it's the one subject matter I have expert experience with. Sally fourth!

Hey, I know your lane sucks, but I'm still going to need you to stay in it

Imahoe is not an Indian tribe, the more you know

We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Hey Mercury, can you not right now?!?!

A Barbie Sequel idea: Barbie Meets Jason Vorhees 

Happy Belated 65th Birthday to Angela Bassett 

Forgiveness is swallowing when you'd rather spit 

75 days until Halloween...

Woman Crush of the Week - Kim Kardashian because she looks like the definition of evil in the promos for AHS:Delicate

Gossip Girl Quote: Your lack of faith in humanity turns me on 💕

Embrace your past, don't run from it

We need more cowbell, that's all

Saw Talk To Me, WOW! Loved it! I'm still thinking about it as I sit here typing  

I'm not gonna stop, I like the view from the top

Head to the top with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment