Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Hump Day & Chill

Having A Kiki
Jason, Ghostface & Freddy

This photo of three icons of horror is awesome, whoever created it deserves a four screams and a machete.

I titled this photo, how could I not? Thus today we are going to Hump Day & Chill to what I call: Scream It's Friday On Elm Street. 

Now the beauty of this weeks Hump Day & Chill is I'm sure we can all come up with a clever title for a photo that features Jason, Freddy & Ghostface.

"Yes" it's an interactive HD&C for all you horror fans out there, like myself.

So get to it you ghouls and send me those clever titles that I know you can all think of, right here, right now...

1,2 Freddy's coming for you and he's bringing Jason and Ghostface along for extra Hump Day & Chill terror!!!

Horror Film on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horror_film 

No comments:

Post a Comment