Thursday, August 10, 2023

Michael's Musings

Say Hello To My Little Friend
Michael Shinafelt

Meet my newest friend Alastair, I encountered him on my way to one of my favorite locals The Kitchen in Silverlake. I love walking to places in my neighborhood, you get to see things through a very different set of eyes than when you are mobile.

Not to mention you get to interact with new and interesting people. Alastair and I are gonna get the party started Minions, join us!!!

Prostitutes are people too, and they have a lot of disposable income. The more you know...

FYI Daddy can't help you now!

I tried to put myself in your shoes but they were cheap and ugly

Ryan Gosling crooning I'm Just Ken is number 78 on the Billboard Hot 100

You really don't hate Mondays, you hate the pain of existence 

Not everything in the Bible is wrong, the page numbering is accurate 

Saw Babylon finally. Can't believe that someone read the script and actually greenlighted it, let alone spent 80 million on it

Since I referenced my local The Kitchen let me tell you what I ate the day I met Alastair. You can build your own grilled cheese sandwich there which they serve on sourdough bread. I had mine with sharp cheddar and garlic aioli, yummy to the max!!!


Woman Crush of the Week - since I am currently binging Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester for her deliciously naughty performance as Blair Waldorf

Wayne Brady announced he's pansexual, now my life is complete (note the sarcasm)

Barking seals need love too 

After Wrong Turn and The Hole comes The Wrong Hole

Currently listening to the sweet sound of all the F#cks I'm not going to give today 

Now to find out what's in my wallet 

For that and other 411 follow me here -


No comments:

Post a Comment