Monday, September 13, 2021

Current Mood

Erotica
Madonna

"Give it up do as I say! Give it up and let me have my way!" - Madonna, Erotica

While I did not catch the VMA's last night, I actually didn't know they were on. That being stated I wouldn't have watched anyway, I'll catch the performances I wanna see on YouTube thank you very much. 

There was as per usual a lot of chatter about Madonna's appearance on it on the good ole Social Media platforms. Thus I checked it out.

I likey this Mae West vibe she is giving off. I also likey that it harkens back to the album that I think is her masterpiece Erotica. 

Heading into the week this completely embodies my Current Mood. That's correct Minions I am Master of my domain (Hey Seinfeld fans, holla!) 

The more you know...

"Once you put your hand in the flame, you can never be the same..."

Madonna on IG -

No comments:

Post a Comment