Thursday, September 23, 2021

Michael's Musings

"Yeah, There's That..."
Michael Shinafelt

Ever have one of those weeks where nothing that happened could phase you no matter how unique the situation? Well welcome to my past week, while nothing highly unusual happened if it had it would have been met with a shrug and a "Yeah, there's that" reaction.

Moving forward let's smell what Michael is cooking today. shall we?  Say "Yes" - that's the spirit!!!

If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you imagine...the more you know

Basically, when Hell freezes over. Yeah, it's like that

Kathy Hilton told her sister Kyle Richards to call "The Lady" on RHOBH last night. I worked at a talent agency and was once told to call "The Woman" coincidence? I think not.

Jesus Saves, coupons 

I'm not feeling my usual evil self today, rain check???

R.I.P. Willie Garson, he was such a lovely person

I mean, was a better lie not an option?!

Law & Order: SVU and Organized Crime are back tonight, dun, dun!

Woman Crush of the Week - Michaela Coel for her history making Emmy win and this speech

There's a tracking chip in the Raspberry Balsamic 

Sound the alarm, do it and do it now!!!

To spit or swallow, that is the question?

Human History is great, if you like True Crime

It's that time again hold my beer

Find out what time it is with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment