Thursday, September 30, 2021

Michael's Musings

"How Shall I Use My Powers Today?"
Michael Shinafelt

"Good and evil, I'll turn it loose" - Good-N-Evil, Traci Lords

We all have the capability to do anything, ever wonder what keeps us good? Ever wonder what makes someone evil? I mean we all have dark thoughts yet most of us do not act on them, we choose to be angels instead of demons. 

But ever so often we turn loose that inner demon in ways that manifest in a devilish time! OK, time to turn mine loose Minions...!!!

There once was a family name "Hooker" seriously, I came across their family plot after yoga at Hollywood Forever Cemetery this past Tuesday

Are you there God? It's me, Cornholio...

Ever notice how everyone at Costco is actively rushing around like it's Armageddon? 

RHOBH the only place where it was impossible for Denise Richards to have been telling the truth and every car Erika Jayne's husband Tom owns flips 100 times

Tis the season for Vampire Flamingos

If you haven't heard Lil' Nas X's cover of Dolly Parton's Jolene listen to it, and listen to it now!

Speaking of Dolly, often I ask myself: WWDPD (What Would Dolly Parton Do?)



Woman Crush of the Week - Ariana Madix giving good face on Vanderpump Rules 

I only have two modes, beast or slug...the more you know

Know that your coffee will always be hot in Hell, and hot as Hell

Shout out to Britney Spears, Woot!

What if your hair doesn't understand the assignment? Asking for a friend...

What would I do for a Klondike Bar???

Find out here -


No comments:

Post a Comment