Thursday, September 16, 2021

Michael's Musings

Puttin' On The Met
Michael Shinafelt

This week the Met Gala happened. I for one was grateful for the escapism and levity. While some took to Social Media and went all Debbie Downer and threw a wet blanket on the fun with statements like: I think the Met Gala is a despicable display of wealth and privilege.

My message to those peeps, lighten up a little. Life is after all a cabaret Minions!

I have a friend who's cousin twice removed got bitten by a dog after he got vaccinated, just saying...

FYI Teeth don't fall from the sky, the more you know

Ugh! I hate doing plate laundry

The day I take medical advice from Nicki Minaj is the day I buy one of her albums

R.I.P. Norm Macdonald - thanks for the laughs

Get them wet, they'll multiply...

California voted NO on "Elder" Abuse, Yay!

Lil Nas X's Montero drops tomorrow, call him by his name 

Woman Crush of the Week - Karlie Kloss. While everyone looked off the hook at The Met Gala Karlie completely slayed in this confectionary dress by Caroline Herrera

I took Studio Ready butt scrub on vacation and my BF loved every minute of it

Provocateur. You like it. Admit it.

Scrolling through my nudes to find that one photo of my vaccination card for the door guy...

BREAKING NEWS: Sutton Stracke spotted bringing widows and orphans to the RHOBH reunion taping 😉

Don't be a werewolf 

Find out what I am here - 

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment