Thursday, September 2, 2021

Michael's Musings

I Think I'm Polaroid
Michael Shinafelt

Amidst all the admitted chaos in the world one thing keeps coming to mind - "Self Care" It's what's on the menu day in and out for this guy at least. I take time every morning to set the tone for my day and remind myself to be kind to people. 

"Yes" it's not an easy thing to do, but you will feel better for acting on this philosophy. Hey it's hard out there for a pimp!

Texas has a whorehouse in it, hope none of them get pregnant! 

It was a spiteful scheme unleashed...the more you know

Wanna be my gutter protector partner, won't you? 

Behold the chain of evil waiting for you, behold I say!!!

Fact check yourself before you wreck yourself...

So much fun! That's it, that's the comment

Can't wait to give Elton John's The Lockdown Sessions a listen!

Kathy Hilton is a self confessed fluffer #RHOBH

Woman Crush of the Week - Dolly Parton, need one ask why?! I thought not.

If you live in California and haven't voted NO yet on the recall, just do it, and do it now!!!

Thanks to the new Twitter font I had to get a new prescription for glasses

A few days I was about to pass out from heat stroke while trying to find the perfect selfie angle, priorities...

I could use some acupuncture about now

What's in your carry on?

Check out mine, here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment